Sunday, October 10, 2010

Amusing Video Sunday

Hey hey all,
I was surfin' around on the interwebz yesterday when I came across some HILARIOUS videos! I just thought I would share them here with you.


You ALL remember the Oregon Trail right? Game of EPIC proportions where you died a million times before you EVER reached your destination! Well they made a movie trailer out of it,
ENJOY!




This one is a vid that went viral online, and my uncle decided to put music to it to make it better. Its rather catchy now. Enjoy! XD




I hope you found those amusing, I know I did! I am currently in the process of reading the Vampire Files, An EXCELLENT book series by P.N. Elrod about a vampire P.I. in post prohibition era. Will get more info on that once I've finished!

Enjoy Amusing Video Sunday!

~The Desert Lioness

2 comments:

  1. If you haveplay bazaar been, that is grounds for denial of coverage, or even canceling a policy that is already in place.satta king

    ReplyDelete
  2. A heartfelt thank you to taskbarx for revolutionizing our desktops! Your cutting-edge solutions have transformed the way we interact with our computers. We appreciate your commitment to excellence and user satisfaction. Here’s to a bright future filled with more amazing updates!

    ReplyDelete