Tuesday, July 13, 2010

ARC Review of Virals Today!

"My father taught me to work; he did not teach me to love it." ~Abraham Lincoln

Howdy all! Forgive me for not posting yesterday, I had THE most singular worst headache ever. That and I just had nothing to talk about. SO I did a very bad thing and did not post. Now, TODAY, which is an absolutely Fantabulous Tuesday, I have a review of Virals, by Kathy Reichs. If you watch the TV show BONES, then you should know who this mastermind is! Alrighty, now that I got my excuse making out of the way, it is time for the magical Random Word of the Day!

Infinitude:
1. The quality or state of being infinite, or without limits;
infiniteness.
2. Infinite extent; unlimited space; immensity; infinity.
3. Boundless number; countless multitude.


Today's Leo Horoscope:
A party or meeting of some kind could occur nearby, Leo. You might decide to go. You could feel like you have one foot in this world and one in another. The floodgates of intense communication could open between you and a close friend or love partner. A tight spiritual bond exists between you, and you'll really feel the effects of it now. It will almost be like you can read each other's minds!

And now the Stuff you have all been waiting for!

Currently Reading: Raised by Wolves By: Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Writing Status: I should just give this up...

Alright! Now we are off to the awesome Reviews! Like I mentioned above, today's review is on Virals; Please enjoy!

Review: Virals by Kathy Reichs


Summary
Tory Brennan, niece of acclaimed forensic anthropologist Temperance Brennan (of the Bones novels and hit TV show), is the leader of a ragtag band of teenage "sci-philes" who live on a secluded island off the coast of South Carolina. When the group rescues a dog caged for medical testing on a nearby island, they are exposed to an experimental strain of canine parvovirus that changes their lives forever.

As the friends discover their heightened senses and animal-quick reflexes, they must combine their scientific curiosity with their newfound physical gifts to solve a cold-case murder that has suddenly become very hot--if they can stay alive long enough to catch the killer's scent.

Fortunately, they are now more than friends; they're a pack. They are Virals.

Review

I can honestly say that at first I was a little iffy on this one. But it ended up that the story developed VERY well. It kept my interest for about 7 hours straight. I just HAD to finish it! Its full of great information, interesting characters, and a plot line that will keep you guessing up until the end!

Five Paws for Virals!

Well that's all for today folks! Please follow, have your friends follow, and enjoy the Leo's Den!

~The Desert Lioness

PS: Don't forget! Only 90 more followers until my 100 follower contest!

No comments:

Post a Comment