Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Vacation's Where I Wanna Be!

"I don't drink these days. I am allergic to alcohol and narcotics. I break out in handcuffs."

Well everybody, got some news to tell ya all, I'm going on a mini vacation! I leave this afternoon as soon as class is over and where I'm going is the land of no internet, so you won't be seeing any postings until at least sunday night (even then its a maybe)

Well this is a fine Wednesday, granted I'm tired as heck. According to my friend, I was sleeping on my back in the reclining chair with my arms and legs wrapped around a very nice sized pillow. I couldn't remember for the life of me where the heck I GOT that pillow to begin with! Now I know that our dearest Sandy from http://supersandysblog.blogspot.com is the culprit! And now, on to the Random Word of the Day!

Existential
1. Having existence.
2. of or pertaining to, or having the character of,
existentialism.
3. (Logic) specifying actual existence, rather than only
possibility; as, the existential operator.

Today's Leo Horoscope:
The fantasy world that you've built
for yourself is a pleasure to behold, Leo. People frolic in your world
and have a grand time. Your presence delights people with pleasure.
Today, however, this world may be threatened by harsh realities coming
in the form of electronic information. This force is powerful and apt
to be quite erratic and spontaneous. Be prepared to stand your ground.

And now, to everyone's favorite; Stuff!

Currently Reading: Raised By Wolves By Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Writing Status:
...

Well folks, I know its not much, but this is all I have for the time being. I shall see you all DEFINATELY on monday if I don't get to a computer on sunday night. Have a great weekend I know I will!

~The Desert Lioness

PS: The contest will still go once I hit 100 followers! I have already been collecting swag for it! So join up!

No comments:

Post a Comment