Friday, July 9, 2010

What a Fantastic Feedback Friday!

"If it's not fun, you aren't doing it right."
~Bob Basso
Well everybody, the week is coming to a close starting with this loverly Feedback Friday! This means that YOU can comment me with things you either LIKE or DISLIKE about this blog, send me ideas of what you would like to see, and anything else that's on your mind!
There won't be any review today, I never got around to reading much yesterday. Currently I am working on a Harry Potter music video! Really its the first ever for me, but hopefull it will turn out alright.
Third Person Thursday was a decent success. My friends got their dad to join in the fun!
There are new tabs in the Leo's Den! Now you will be able to read about some Adventures in Book Signing Land, take a peek at some art that will be being put up soon, and a tab for any contests that will, and I repeat WILL be held.
There is a high chance that I will be having a contest once I reach 100 followers, so keep that in mind! So on that note, its time for the Random Word of the Day:
Gourmand
1. A lover of good food
2. A gluttonous eater.
Today's Leo Horoscope:
You are at a dramatic climax in your monthly emotional cycle, leo. It's possible that you will erupt like a volcano. Don't be ashamed of releasing these emotions. Your feminine and masculine natures are quite connected and they're working harmoniously in order to express themselves to the fullest. Open the gates of communication and let the stampede charge through.
Now once again, we are of to Stuff:
Currently Reading: Pack Challenge by Shelly Laurenston
Writing Status: nonexistant.
That is all I have for today. Remember to leave your feedback so I can make my site more enjoyable to you! Happy Feedback Friday all!
~The Desert Lioness

No comments:

Post a Comment