Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Daily Happenings

Hey hey all, good stuff has been going on like crazy! The countdown until my birthday has hit 5 now, will be 19 oh so soon!

Second, yesterday evening I had the honor of meeting with @alybee930 @frootjoos @DforDarla @sandyg02 and @kaitlyn_francis for a blogger meeting! We all had a GREAT time discussing blogs and books.

Today I am posting even MORE contests to enter! You should check them out, follow those blogs and have a BLAST winning things (maybe)

List:

Get your Sabina Kane fix

Giveaway The Queen's Daughter

Win A Kindle

Giveaway: The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller

Signed Copy of Sisters Red

Cadswan Jewelry CONTEST!

Well that's all I really have for now, go ahead and check back for updates if you would like to, I will post those on my twitter as well! Follow away!

~The Desert Lioness

No comments:

Post a Comment