Monday, August 9, 2010

Unhappy Monday!

Howdy again all! The birthday countdown has landed on 1! Meaning my awesome (I wish) Bday will be happening tomorrow! At least we hope so. I have class tomorrow (big surprise).

Well something IS exciting about today, despite it being a monday morning; I have a HUGE contest to advertise! It is being put on by In Which a Girl Reads! SO head on over there and Enter to your heart's desire!

Just CLICK THIS LINK here and have at it!

Also, if you get a chance, check out the translator at http://theparselmouth.com and see how YOUR name is pronounced in parseltongue!

Well as usual, go ahead and check back for updates. I am still working on a special video and some other things to put up on here for fun, so keep an eye out!

~The Desert Lioness

No comments:

Post a Comment